Franklin Safe Drop-Off and Pickup
NO PARKING/NO DROP OFF AREAS:
- The front of Franklin School facing W. Lakeside Street is reserved for bus drop off and pick up. There is NO PARKING in front of Franklin School from 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- The parking lot behind Franklin School is reserved for teacher parking and bus pick-up and drop-off. Please do not drop off your child in the parking lot. This is a safety concern for our students who are coming in from the playground.
HOW TO SAFELY DROP OFF YOUR CHILD:
- If you drive your child to school, please let your child out of your car in front of the playground located on W. Lakeside Street close to the corner of W. Lakeside Street and Rowell Street. You will see signs designating this area.
- If you want to walk your child into school, please use the opposite side of the road to park or park on side streets. Please walk your child across the street at the crosswalks. Please do not walk between buses.
- If your child is tardy (after 8:45) the doors are locked to the school at 8:45. You MUST walk your child into school and check your child in at the office. Please park on a side street and walk your child to the office. Your child will receive a pink pass to enter his/her class.
Map of where Franklin School is located and side streets available for parking